Message from the Dentist
Welcome to our dental office
I opened my own private practice in December of 2002. As a general practitioner, I do all phases of dental Restorative work, Dentures and Cosmetic procedures.
- Digital X-rays (90% less radiation)
- Individual Treatment Rooms
We hope you will take a look around and respond via Email to ask any dental related questions you may have.
Our goal is to provide you and your family with the best possible dental care.
"A beautiful smile ... makes it all worthwhile"
When you are in trouble with your teeth in Tokyo. We are able to help you kindly.
You may have periodontal disease... Do you feel your teeth moving?
You may still have metal restorations in your mouth...or allergy of alloys...If you have...We specialize in Ceramic restorations.
You may be tired to use your denture... Do you need another teeth? We also specialize in Implant therapy.
Dr. Takehiro Otake D.D.S., Ph.D.
Charge on Tuesday to Saturday
Japanese national license of Dentistry (1994)
Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (1999)
(The Reconstruction of tooth guidance under the Stomathognathic Functions)
University of British Columbia, Orofacial Biological laboratory(2000-2001)
( Dynamic muscle driven jaw model )
Otake Dental Office ( from 2002 )
Preside over the Society of Aoyama Clinical Reserch in Dentistry.
- Clinical and laboratory techniques of metal free restorations - For the success of hybrid ceramic restorations
1.The Role of Posterior Guidances under the Altered Anterior Guidance.
- OTAKE,T.,MAYANAGI, A., TSURUTA,J.et.al.:J. Oral. Rehabil., 2002
2. Dynamic muscle driven jaw model.
- Otake,T., Peck, C.C., Hannam, A.G.: (2001)
3. Plural points analysis on Condylar movements under the altered anterior guidance
- Otake, T., Mayanagi, A., Hasegawa, S. et al.: J. Jpn. Soc. Stomatognath. Funct. ,7, 2001.
4. Reconstruction of Tooth guidance under the Stomatognathic Function.
- Otake, T.: J. Jpn. Prosthodont. Soc., 6,1999.
5.An Analysis of Mandibular Movements before and after a Surgical Orthodontic Treatment.
- Ohashi, Kuriyama, Otake et al.: J. stomatol. Soc., Jpn., 4, 2002.
1.A study on the Bond Strength of Dental Alloys and new Porcelain.
- Otake, T., Hamano, H., Sato, T.,et al.:J. Jpn. Prosthodont. Soc., 40,1996.
2.Mechanical Characteristics and Bond Strength of Gold-Titanium Alloys to Porcelains.
- Morikawa, S. Otake, T., Miura, H., et al.: J. Jpn. Prosthodont. Soc., 2,2002.
Articulators and Simulations
1.Comparison of the Arcon type and the Condylar type articulators on reproduction of lateral movements. Part 1: Classification of the articulators in guiding systems.
- Hara,S., Mayanagi A, Otake T, et al. ; J. Lpn. Soc. Stomatognath.Funct. 9: 2002